Thursday, January 8, 2009

Slideshow of my watercolors - artist, Jillian Crider

I've been busy.

I was not satisfied with my 'gallery' for art on my website, so spent hours putting a selection of my images up as slideshows. Each slideshow was assigned to a category - acrylics, etc.

This is my watercolor gallery. I hope you'll take a look and enjoy. It does contain a couple of images that haven't been seen before. I also have watercolors in other categories - miniatures and SFA 4x6 & 5x7. Also I do a lot of ACEOs as watercolors - these I have sorted into categories, too, and provided slideshows of selected works. However these are sorted by Subject/theme (animals, houses, etc.) Maybe if you have a little time on your hands, you might like to spend a little time to view. I hope your enjoy them.

CLICK TO VIEW SLIDESHOW OF SOME OF MY SELECTED WATERCOLOR PAINTINGS

Happy 2009!

~Jillian
http://www.JillianCrider.com

1 comment:

Art By Erika said...

I enjoyed your slide Jillian! You still in Oregon? Happy New Year!