Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Watercolor Wednesday I Love You Art By Erika


"This is How You Sign I love you" ACEO

Here is a Mom with all the love in her face, teaching her little baby the American Sign Language for "I love you".

During a lunch break in college one day, I found myself missing my next class because somebody was giving sign language lessons for Barry Manilow's "Can't Smile Without You". I still remember how to do it, but I don't remember what class I missed! I also learned to say "thank you" and "you're beautiful!" I like to pick up some conversational language tidbits when I can because I like to travel and talk to people. As a result, aside from English, I speak Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese, Hungarian, Swahili, American Sign Language, and my birth tongue Tagalog which is the national language for the Philippines.

My Ebay and my Etsy listings

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a lovely piece Erika with sincere feeling behind it.