Sunday, July 10, 2011

Doing 30 days of painting


Poppy Landscape ACEO

I am challenging myself to just paint daily for 30 days.  I won't be painting a finished piece but I will paint something everyday which I don't do.  Well some days I take pictures all day or read an art book or peruse art websites but those too get in the way of creating.  So I painted this at 11:50PM last night lol  But it was done at 12:30 - I love that panic button!!!  This is a monthly challenged in Wetcanvas miniature group.  I had never participated in any of that before, usually I just go to the image library.

This video prompted me to do the 30-day deal.  By the way this painting is day #3

2 comments:

Lee Pierce said...

Love the little landscape and your 30 day challenge. Keep on!

Jacqueline ELAINE Hays said...

So fresh and lush. Love the cool colors.