Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm back on Etsy

Here's one I listed last night. I've renewed some listings that were not active so those are available again. I'm mostly excited about adding some new paintings which once I get them photographed I will add them to my store.

This new listing is a birds nest. Inspiration for this painting came from an old bird's nest that my children found in the front yard several years ago and I keep in my home as decoration. Once in a while we find eggs that have dropped out of the trees and broke and we'll add them nest.


Image Size: 4x6 inches
Mat Size: 8x10 inches (Ready for a standard size frame.)
Watercolor on Paper

Enter my Etsy Store here!
Tracee Murphy Watercolors on Facebook ~ Become a Fan!

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Great job, Tracee. We finally have some Chickadees nesting in the bird house my hubby and grandson put up this Spring. They are fun to watch.

Unknown said...

I bet! I should have my dh put up the birdhouse I bought several years ago. I forgot I even had one!