Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gone Fishing

DETAIL
This is a watercolor on Favini 180lbs artist paper. It's painted with Winsor & Newton artist paints. This piece is made for the "SPAM and trout" EBSQ Art Show. It's taken form a reference photo I took this summer while I brought my sons fishing in a mountain lake. We don't have SPAM here in Italy so I had to substitute the plastic tin we had just follow the "strange " title of this month's show. I'm not here to tell how much We all enjoed fishing and eating the trouts this summer, what I really didn't like was to have to put the worms on the hook.!

4 comments:

Theresa Taylor Bayer said...

WOW Lore! You are progressing so fast in watercolor it's amazing! What's in the water over there in Italy?
Bella. bellisima!

Kathy Jurek said...

Yay! I second Theresa. That's a great fresh looking watercolor painting. Lore, you don't know what you're missing by not having SPAM in Italy. LOL ;)

Art By Erika said...

THREE WORDS: RE MARK ABLE! Ok that was really one word but Lore THIS IS ABSOLUTELY REMARKABLE!!!! Love it so much I already voted for it! YAY!

Loredana Mariotto said...

Thank-you girls, you make me flush!